Miss Brooklyn


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Upcoming Appearances as MB 2010

Well, everyone, I'm getting really excited for the month of June. SO much is going to be happening for me and the Miss Brooklyn Organization. As a title-holder, here in NY, you are pretty much responsible for making your own contacts and appearances. At first, I thought that this was going to be extremely stressful, but as it turns out, it is actually a lot of fun! I thought I would share with you a few things that I have coming up in the next couple of months. I hope that this list keeps growing because this is proving to be an awesome challenge!




June 5, 2010: American Cancer Society's Relay for Life- Red Hook IKEA
(Performing at 5:30 pm)





June 7, 2010: World Heritage Cultural Center's Taste of Times Square- 46th and 9th Ave (Performing at 5:30 pm)





June 8, 2010: American Cancer Society's "Eat, Drink and Be Hopeful"- Belltel Lofts in Downtown Brooklyn
(6:00- 10:00 pm)




June 19, 2010: Opening Pitch at the Brooklyn Cyclones Game (Fingers Crossed)- Miss Brooklyn's OT will be singing the National Anthem
(Time TBA)





July 11, 2010: Princess and Pirate Hudson River Kiddie Cruise- Pier #40 West Houston Street and West Side Highway
(12:00-2:30 pm)





*Tentative in June: Boys and Girls Club Appearances throughout Brooklyn's Clubhouses for Dove: Campaign for Real Beauty Workshops
(TBA)



Just wanted to give you all a heads up.. I would certainly love to see you there!



Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment