Miss Brooklyn


Monday, June 21, 2010

THIS IS IT


This is me...sans make-up...it's 6:00 am!

That was my tribute to Michael...since the anniversary of his passing will be the day that I ROCK one of my favorite songs of his. That was kind of a sour note to start with (but not really).... i'm headed out to Albany (which means...this is it)!!!!!!! I am so excited. I've spent the last couple of days with Kerri shopping and getting last minute things nipped and tucked (yes, I did some serious alterations on my own) and ready to go! Not only is this week going to be so much fun, but I have my goals set high and I hope that the outcome is one that I will be happy with. The highlight will be getting to see my family and BEN (who has been in Cali since the first)!!! Okay- I have to keep this short and sweet because, well...I was supposed to leave 20 minutes ago. The Amtrak waits for Miss Brooklyn, right? ;) Thank you to everyone who has helped me get this far... I could NOT have done this without you (yes, even if you are home). LET THE GAMES BEGIN!


See you in a week!
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment