Miss Brooklyn


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

American Cancer Society's Relay for Life



On Saturday June 5, I was so honored to be a part of another American Cancer Society event. Relay for Life was held at the RedHook IKEA in Brooklyn and had an AMAZING turn out. The society raised over $90,000.00 to aid cancer research! I arrived around 4:00pm to get a feel for the area and also make sure that I had some time to change. I danced around 5:30 and stuck around for a few pictures with the Relay for Life banner, Ken the DJ and a few others nearby. The day was fantastic and I am so grateful that I was able to be a small part! I'm sad to say, though, that the pictures I took on my camera are lost in the land of technology somewhere. These will have to suffice until I can find them!


XOXO,

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment