Miss Brooklyn


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Headshots for Miss NY 2010

I can't believe it has taken me this long to mention my head shots for Miss New York. I was SO excited about them! I had the pleasure of working with my good friend, Eric Hopf, and his wonderfully creative eye. He was kind enough to shoot the photos, email them for review and edit them all within three days. We were working with a deadline and he came through! Anyway, I thought I would do my best to share his work with you all via my blog. So- here are the photos that made the final cut. Above, the ones we loved but weren't quite it. The one below took the cake for the judges book!!!!!


You can check out Eric's fabulous work at WWW.Hopfoto.com- he's amazing!

Speaking of photos, Amaris and our wonderful PR representative for Miss Brooklyn were able to score a photo shoot for me for Supermodels Unlimited (the magazine)! Last Friday, I met with famous photographer Steve Azzera to do a shoot that will hopefully appear in the Rising Stars and Most Beautiful section of the publication. THAT, my friends, is SUPER DUPER exciting! I would include the photos from the shoot, but that will get me in trouble :P

I have a lot of exciting appearances coming up- i'll be sure to keep you posted.



Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment